Skip to content
Interested in hosting a 5 Element Spa workshop or training in your city? Customized classes available to meet your specific needs. Click here for inquiries.
Foundations of Ayurveda for Yoga Practitioners
This 2 hour class is an introduction to Ayurveda for yoga students or yoga practitioners.
- The connection between the sister sciences of Ayurveda + Yoga
- How these ancient practices were once learned together
- Sankhya Philisophy: The Gunas, The Elements and The Doshas
- Why it’s important for the Yogi to be familiar with Ayurveda
- Use the 5 Elements to bring the body back into balance with Ayurveda therapies
- The role of yoga in an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Individual Dosha quiz and Doshic Cycles
Dinacharya: Self Care for the Yogi
This 2 hour hands-on class introduces the daily practice of dinacharya-living in accordance with a yogic lifestyle and can be taught together with the Foundations of Ayurveda to create a 4 hour class.
- Hands on training learning a daily routine to ground, nourish and revitalize the mind, body and spirit
- Individual Dosha quiz
- Demonstrations of Neti, Naysa, Tongue Scraping and Abhyanga
- Make your own individual Abhyanga Oil using organic base oils and essential oils