April 11, 2018 - April 15, 2018
The Virtually Led Spring 4 Day at h’OM’e Cleanse is designed for busy humans who don’t have the time for a longer cleanse. It could be perfect for you if:
- You are ready to feel lighter, be more peaceful, get sick less and crave healthier foods.
- You can set aside a few days to eat our special cleansing diet.
- You are committed to prioritizing your health – at least for 4 days.
- You are interested in an at h’OM’e cleanse led by an experienced ayurveda practitioner who can guide you on a daily basis to make the most effective cleanse choices.
- You crave 1:1 support to achieve realistic personal cleansing “goals”.
- You need a detox program that you can do while working.
- You don’t have any serious medical issues. If you do, please feel free to contact email@example.com with questions.
Included in the Virtually Led at h”OM”e Cleanse:
- 30 Minute Zoom cleanse consultation with an experienced ayurveda practitioner.
- Daily 15 minute check-ins with an ayurveda practitioner to support and guide you.
- 8am-4pm text access to an ayurveda practitioner for logistical + practical cleanse questions.
- Assistance from an ayurveda practitioner in choosing meal plans, herbal formulas and laxative choices based on your unique imbalances
- Customized adjustments throughout the cleanse if needed.
- Food and herbs needed for the basic cleanse. At consultation discussion, additional + pre-post cleanse foods clearly outlined for your shopping list.
Included in the free Cleanse eBook (click left banner/icon below):
- Why regular cleansing is essential to your health.
- Why and how the cleanse supports the body’s natural ability to burn fat and detoxify itself.
- How to facilitate a deep detox of toxins in your fat cells and rebalance your blood sugar levels with the oleation protocol (drinking ghee each morning).
- Four meal plan options to choose from based on your body’s unique needs.
- A recipe for the nourishing and detoxifying kitchari, which is a traditional ayurveda rice and bean dish used for cleansing and digestive rebalancing
- How and why to follow the herbal protocol.
- Daily routines that will calm your nervous system, quiet your mind, de-stagnate your lymphatic system and increase the benefits of your detox. You can also continue all of these practices after the cleanse to combat stress and live more peacefully.
- Foods to avoid during the cleanse.
- How to omit snacking to balance your blood sugar levels.
- A little known and powerful rehydration technique that will help reduce cravings, release toxins and improve your digestion.
- How and why to do the safe and gentle laxative on the evening of day 4.
- Suggestions for how to do a deeper, more intensive detoxification program next time.
Summary of what you’ll do each day:
Each morning you will drink increasing amounts of melted ghee and eat a simple NON-FAT diet to force fat metabolism so you start burning off fat cells. Because fat is a stable, non-emergency fuel, you feel calm when you enter fat metabolism mode.
Fat is a detox fuel because molecules of emotion, fat-soluble toxins and chemicals are stored in our fat cells. Some of the toxins stored in our fat cells are preservatives, DDT, dioxin, pollutants, pesticides and other cancer-causing chemicals.
- You’ll take 3 ayurveda herbal formulas to open your detox pathways, facilitate a deeper detox and improve digestion.
- You will eat a NON-FAT diet of kitchari, which is a special type of split yellow mung dahl beans and white basmati rice. Your goal is to eat 3 meals a day without snacking.
- The Daily Routine includes specific hydration protocols and stress relieving practices.
- On the evening of day 4, you will do a gentle laxative that will help remove the toxins that the ghee and nonfat diet have loosened from your cells.
Fees + Payment $324.95:
- Cleanse Food + Herbs (click left banner below + order) $124.95
- Virtually Led Cleanse with an ayurveda practitioner: 30 minute cleanse consultation + guidance + support for during the cleanse. $200.00 p/p
Spring cleanse dates:
- Cleanse dates: PRE/POST April 10th + April 16th, 2018
- Main cleanse dates: April 11-April 15, 2018 (new moon)
Cleanse sign up steps/deadlines
- To ensure delivery to your home, order your supplies (click left banner below) by Sunday March 25th, 2018
- Once you order your products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the cleanse
- Make your payment to Venmo @cynthiagking OR Paypal email@example.com
- Schedule your cleanse consult + daily checkins, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text 202-409-4453.
- Yay! Let’s do this!
Click on the banners below to see the two at home cleanse options fully endorsed by 5 Element Spa, the @ Home 4 day Cleanse and the two week Colorado Cleanse. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in a 1:1 individual supported cleanse outside of these dates or hosting a local and/or onsite community group cleanse (can also include ayurveda cleansing body treatments).