May 31, 2019 - June 5, 2019
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Add spice into your life, shake off the winter and let go! Arrive fresh and clean ready to blossom this season!
The ancient practice of fasting on kitchari, or a “kitchari cleanse”, utilizes the traditional mix of rice, mung beans and a custom blend of detoxing spices. In Ayurveda, this mix of rice and mung beans is considered extremely easy to digest and is said to purify the digestion, cleanse the body of toxins, and restore balance in the mind and body.
This cleanse is perfect for you if:
- You are ready to feel lighter, be more peaceful, get sick less and crave healthier foods.
- You can set aside a few days to eat our special cleansing diet.
- You are committed to prioritizing your health – at least for 4 days.
- You are interested in a cleanse led by an experienced ayurveda practitioner who can guide you on a daily basis to make the most effective cleanse choices.
- You crave 1:1 support to achieve realistic personal cleansing “goals”.
- You need a detox program that you can do while working.
- You don’t have any serious medical issues. If you do, please feel free to contact email@example.com with questions.
Included in the Cleanse:
- 20 minute cleanse consultation with an experienced ayurveda practitioner.
- Daily 10 minute check-ins with an ayurveda practitioner to support and guide you.
- 8am-4pm text access to an ayurveda practitioner for logistical + practical cleanse questions.
- Assistance from an ayurveda practitioner in choosing meal plans, herbal formulas and laxative choices based on your unique imbalances
- Customized adjustments throughout the cleanse if needed.
- Organic food and herbs needed for the basic cleanse. At consultation discussion, additional + pre-post cleanse foods clearly outlined for your shopping list.
Summary of what you’ll do each day:
Each morning you will drink increasing amounts of melted ghee (or coconut oil for our vegans) and eat a simple NON-FAT diet to force fat metabolism so you start burning off fat cells. Because fat is a stable, non-emergency fuel, you feel calm when you enter fat metabolism mode.
Fat is a detox fuel because molecules of emotion, fat-soluble toxins and chemicals are stored in our fat cells. Some of the toxins stored in our fat cells are preservatives, DDT, dioxin, pollutants, pesticides and other cancer-causing chemicals.
- You’ll take 3 ayurveda herbal formulas to open your detox pathways, facilitate a deeper detox and improve digestion.
- You will eat a NON-FAT diet of kitchari, which is a special type of split yellow mung dahl beans and white basmati rice. Your goal is to eat 3 meals a day without snacking.
- The Daily Routine includes specific hydration protocols and stress relieving practices.
- Receive a healing Ayurveda Body Treatment – YAY!
- On the evening of day 4, you will do a gentle laxative that will help remove the toxins that the ghee and nonfat diet have loosened from your cells.
Schedule and payment:
Sign up deadline: Monday May 20, 2019
30 Minute Cleanse Consults + Supply pick up: Friday May 31
Main Cleanse, Ayurveda Body Treatment: June 1 – June 4 (pre and post cleanse dates May 31 + June 5)
Your personalized 4 Day Kitchari Cleanse includes the following:
– Scheduled 20 Minute Cleanse Consult with Cynthia @ Stay Twisted Community Center
– Cleanse Kitchari supplies, ghee (or coconut oil for our vegans) + detoxifying herbal formulas
– Daily inspirational emails and access to Cynthia during the cleanse
– Custom Ayurveda body treatment with Cynthia @ Stay Twisted Community Center
*Please check with your doctor before beginning any cleanse